The benefits of one-on-one coaching are:
- One-on-one attention to whatever it is that you need or want in reference to your book;
- Develop a relationship that often gives the feel of a partnership in writing with the added benefit of retaining all the rights to your material;
- Get information at the rate you want rather than paced for a class of writers;
- Customize your learning for what you need and want;
- Delve into writing and publishing disciplines at your own pace; and
- Acquire help in planning your book marketing before you've finished writing your book.
Coaching will be done via phone through a conference service, so that each coaching call can be recorded. Coaching is billed by the hour. I do provide a free 15-minute introductory meeting, where we can discuss what you are looking for and how I might help you achieve that. If for some reason that I am not the right fit, I will refer you to another Coach.
To set up FREE 15-minute call, send e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
One-on-one Coaching is billed by the hour (you may purchase more than one hour by changing the quantity.)
Pay with PayPal - You can pay through PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal Account. You will be given the opportunity to set up a new PayPal Account, if you would like.